owned

• Reported By: David L — Jacksonville North Carolina
poolsinc.com
wrentham, Massachusetts USA

www.poolsinc.com SCAMS, LIES, NOT TO BE TRUSTED wrentham Massachusetts

They would not provide me the tracking number, lie about my product (pool water heater) getting shipped out, and then state that it'll cost me 20% of my purchase due to me cancelling and for them to re-stock. I was cancelling due to them not providing me a tracking number, not responding to my emails, and them unable to tell me talk to their supervisor.

The same sales rep that answers the 1-800-464-9898 number stated that it was already sent out but when I called him again the next day after contacting the BBB he stated that the product never left the building and that it would still cost 620.00 to re-stock it. He stated that it never left the building but yet they still got $620.00 from me; were still unable to provide me a tracking number; were caught in a lie; and got 620.00 from me for doing absolutely nothing. Extreme scam!!! I've asked to speak to the supervisor on several separate occasions and all they would say to me is, " he is busy.".

Don't even bother using their contact email. They don't reply to those. I have always spend all my time referencing the product that I'm going to purchase when I should have been referencing the company that I buy it from. if you don't believe me, REVIEW ALL THEIR COMPLAINTS!!! THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD OF DONE IN THE BEGINNING. POOLINC.COM IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND IS A SCAM!!! Call me if you want my full details: (((phone number redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poolsinccom/wrentham-Massachusetts/wwwpoolsinccom-SCAMS-LIES-NOT-TO-BE-TRUSTED-wrentham-Massachusetts-1059466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poolsinc.com