Complaint Review: poolstoreoutlet.com

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mike S. — Pearblossom California
poolstoreoutlet.com
, Florida USA

poolstoreoutlet.com Avoid ordering from these Clowns as they will waste your time and delay your order Florida

I placed my order for a replacement salt chlorine generator cell on 8-4-13 and the sale posted the same day. On the 6th they send me an e-mail indicating that they suspect my credit card has been used fraudulently. They have no customer service number so I could not speak with them. After a few rude e-mails they informed me that they did not want my business and were going to credit back the sales amount. We'll have to see about that. I am in the pool service business since '79 and have never dealt with such an incompetant vendor. There are much more professional ones out there, trust me. Their website is a mess as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poolstoreoutletcom/Florida/poolstoreoutletcom-Avoid-ordering-from-these-Clowns-as-they-will-waste-your-time-and-del-1073889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poolstoreoutlet.com