Complaint Review: poolsupplies.com

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: dgpeete — Leechburg Pennsylvania United States of America
poolsupplies.com
574 Main Street Tonawanda, New York United States of America

poolsupplies.com Leisure Living BUYER BEWARE IF YOU NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM Tonawanda, New York

*Author of original report: BUYER BEWARE

*UPDATE Employee: Final Resolution UPDATED

BUYER BEWARE!!! The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. BEWARE IF YOU HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM. My first few experiences with Leisure Living aka poolsupplies.com were great.

Then I bought a Dirt Devil automatic pool cleaner. It would work for 10 minutes then lose suction etc etc. I called the company and they sent fed ex to pick up for a return. 2 weeks and numerous phone calls later still no refund.

Then one day Fed Ex redelivers the same pool cleaner back to me. UNREAL. Funny part is, they never opened m pump when I returned it. I know this because of the way I packed it. There is no way they opened this to "test" it and magically repacked it the same way.

Long story short, I called my bank and disputed the charge..the bank issued a refund. This company has great prices and I thought I finally found a great, reputable company..NOT! BUYER BEWARE..BUYER BEWARE..BUYER BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poolsuppliescom/Tonawanda-New-York-14150/poolsuppliescom-Leisure-Living-BUYER-BEWARE-IF-YOU-NEED-TO-RETURN-AN-ITEM-Tonawanda-New-893779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poolsupplies.com

BUYER BEWARE

AUTHOR: dgpeete - (United States of America)

I was refunded, but the only reason I was refunded was because of the dispute I filed with my bank for the charges on my card . Thank god I used a credit card and was able to DISPUTE the charges. with the BANK!!! I was refunde no thanks to your company rather kudos to my bank. I will certainly never purchase another product from you again. I suggest to those of you that wish to purchase from this company, do your homework. I'm not the first person to complain of issues, or have problems, with this company, and unfortantely I probably won't be the last. BUYER BEWARE

Final Resolution UPDATED

AUTHOR: Leisure Living - Poolsupplies.com - (USA)

Hello,  my apologies for the inconvenience you had with our company. Our records show that you were refunded 7 days after you posted your complaint. If we are mistaken or if there is anything else we can do, please let us know. Thank you.