Complaint Review: poolsupplies.com

• Reported By: mkmjjg — Agawam Massachusetts
poolsupplies.com
574 Main Street tonawanda, New York USA

poolsupplies.com Leisure living warranty claim tonawanda New York

I purchased a 24'round replacement pool liner. I went with the medium weight with came with a 25 year warrenty. Over the winter we noticed the the water in the pool kept going down. When it warmed up we took the pool cover off to see where it was leaking. We noticed that the seam seperated, and it looks like it just gave way. I have contacted the company via phone and emails. They wanted me to send in pictures to see if it was covered. I explained that they can see that the the seam seperated. A few days went by and no one contacted me. I again called and emailed to find out what is going on and what their decision was. When I spoke to the operator  I asked if it was normal not to hear back, she said they were very busy and someone would get back to me, that is when I asked to speak to a supervisor she said there were no supervisors I could speak to. When you call the company the phone rings and rings, emails go unanswered. If I wanted a cheaply made pool liner I would have bought a less expensive one with out a warranty. All I want is for my liner to be replaced. I will gladly send pictues of the seam where the hole is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poolsuppliescom/tonawanda-New-York-14150/poolsuppliescom-Leisure-living-warranty-claim-tonawanda-New-York-1146737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poolsupplies.com