Complaint Review: poolsupplyworld

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: steve — Florida
poolsupplyworld
3725 Cincinnati Ave 200 Rocklin, California USA

poolsupplyworld SCAM-FALSE ADVERTISING- You wont get the item they say you are purchasing. Rocklin California

I recently was shopping for some pool maintanance products online and ordered a product from poolsupplyword. I was rather impressed at first with there big and clear item pictures and descriptions on the website.

When I recieved my order in the mail from poolsupplyworld it was not the item I ordered from their website. I figured it was probobly just a mistake on there part and that they just sent me the wrong item.

WRONG! I called there costumer support and told them that they have sent me the wrong item. There response to me was  "we can't guarantee you get the item in the picture advertised as we ship from other warehouses" (meaning we ship from suppliers and send different brands).

So long story short I have bought a very expensive product from poolsupplyworld and they have clearly stated that they can not garuantee anyone will recieve the same product they are buying from there website. (but intead a knock off brand).So I now own a knock off of what I really paid for and am stuck with a scammed product.

Please do yourself the favore and dont waste your money ordering from this company. Its a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poolsupplyworld/Rocklin-California-95765/poolsupplyworld-SCAM-FALSE-ADVERTISING-You-wont-get-the-item-they-say-you-are-purchasin-1049391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poolsupplyworld