Susan

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: sikntired — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
popeyes
penn ave, pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

popeyes worst business i ever visted!! pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I am a hard working single mother of three. We live fairly close to the popeyes in wilkinsburg, so we USED to frequent there often, sometimes spending up to 40.00 a visit. I am also very kind, great sence of humor, and get along great with anyone. Seems like every time i went to the popeyes in the past the employees were rude and very unfriendly. The last incident was the LAST!! I ordered another 40.00 meal,which was suppose to include beans n rice, three wings,and a biscutt.( that was my order).

I ordered alot of other things as well,everything to go. Of corse when i came home there was so many things wrong and missing. Usually i blow it off, i work at a restaurant too, understandable sometimes. This time though my rice was green, i took a picture of it, my chicken had to be in the window for the longest time ever,it was so dry. I went back with my meal and was very kind when i asked to return my food for something else. It was the same cashier and everything, i might have been gone twenty minutes,

she looked at the food and said theres nothing we can do because you dont have your receipt!! She clearly remembers me because i stood there forever waiting on it. The employees were all talking loud and basically making me feel like i was ANNOYING for returning my food. I asked for the corporate number and the MANAGER who was as rude as the others gave me the survey number. I ordered another biscut just to get a receipt for the number,DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY ACTUALLY RIPPED THE PHONE NUMBER OFF THE TOP BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I WAS GOING TO CALL!!!

Needless to say i got the number myself off the front door of the restaurant. I called corporate,told what happened, they said they would get back to me.That was two weeks ago and i never received a call back. The company SUCKS and there employees should be replaced. I wish the ceo of popeyes could take a visit there and see for himself. There suppose to be representing his company when all there doing is RUINING THE COMPANYS REPUTATION!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/popeyes/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15221/popeyes-worst-business-i-ever-visted-pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-875160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on popeyes