Complaint Review: Popular Sneakers

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin Janisse — Windsor Ontario
Popular Sneakers
fujian,china fujian,china, Select State/Province China

Popular Sneakers Youai Chen Linda Brand I purchased 2 pairs of running shoes through Western Union and they state they will send tracking number!! as also says on there web site......never did I receive my shoes or tracking number and they keep telling me they are shipped but wont provide a tracking number and 3 months later no shoes fujian,china China

Popularsneakers Promised after payment I would receive tracking number for my purchase of payment for 2 pair of running shoes........I never recieved my paid for shoes nor a tracking number and they claim they shipped them with no tracking number to prove nor will they pay the money back Im out as they are scamming people and riping people off! I have the Western Union Money payment and they claimed the money :(((

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Popular-Sneakers/fujianchina-Select-StateProvince-351100-/Popular-Sneakers-Youai-Chen-Linda-Brand-I-purchased-2-pairs-of-running-shoes-through-West-1103046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Popular Sneakers