Complaint Review: Port City Family Medicine

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Montgomery Alabama
Port City Family Medicine
33 E Schuyler St Oswego, New York USA

Port City Family Medicine Very rude and deceptive practices. Unjustified billing methods. Office manager Ely is a raging lunatic Oswego New York

I went this office for the first time two weeks ago for a check up. In all honesty I walked in and met a receptionist that what's an attitude right from the beginning. So I asked to speak with the office manager Ely and got absolutely nowhere. He tells me If I don't like their services to go somewhere else basically. Ill never go back to this business and even know this is a small town, I will find something different. I wouldn't trust these people around myself or anybody I know. It's not worth the aggravation!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Port-City-Family-Medicine-/Oswego-New-York-13126-/Port-City-Family-Medicine-Very-rude-and-deceptive-practices-Unjustified-billing-method-1057927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Port City Family Medicine