Complaint Review: Port City Family Medicine

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Clay New York
Port City Family Medicine
33 E Schuyler St Oswego, New York USA

Port City Family Medicine Dr Liepke, Dr Varnum, Ely, GARBAGE OFFICE STAFF!! Oswego New York

I recently brought my two kids to this doctors office to get a check up. Little did I know I met the rudest non professional office manager and nurses that I have ever met in my life. I gave them my benefits card and they give me a hard time about getting my services approved almost like they were looking down on me cause I'm on assistance. I will never go back to this doctors office again because of the ignorant staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Port-City-Family-Medicine-/Oswego-New-York-13126/Port-City-Family-Medicine-Dr-Liepke-Dr-Varnum-Ely-GARBAGE-OFFICE-STAFF-Oswego-New-1057868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Port City Family Medicine