Complaint Review: Port City Family Medicine

33 E Schuyler St Oswego , New York USA
  • Phone: 315-343-6974
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Port City Family Medicine Ignorant staff, Ely, rude, arrogant, used to dealing with welfare recipients Oswego New York

I wet here for there years against my better judgement when I almost a walked out the first time I've ever been there. The staff especially Ely the office manager (or what he describes himself as: Chief Operating Officer) is arrogant and very rude to their patients when we pay his salary. I would not recommend anybody go here. As a working class person that pays my bills on time, I shouldn't have to deal with the way the staff at Port City Family Medicine treats me. I heard a lot of different stories from locals that Ely treats them like everybody's on welfare. There are several other places to take yourselves to so I recommend you ddosimeter research and find a better doctor to go to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Port-City-Family-Medicine-/Oswego-New-York-13126/Port-City-Family-Medicine-Ignorant-staff-Ely-rude-arrogant-used-to-dealing-with-wel-1057180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Port City Family Medicine