Complaint Review: portal.xyzwearhouse.com

• Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: Halie — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
portal.xyzwearhouse.com
26741 Portola Pkwy, Ste 1E #912 Internet United States of America

portal.xyzwearhouse.com I signed up to recieve information on how to make money on the Internet. With READING the Terms and Conditions I gave them my credit card number and authorized a $2.97 charge to recieve information, Internet

On April 5, 2010 I saw an advertisement on how to make money on the internet. I clicked on it and was sent to http://portal.xyzwarehouse.com/bla/. I read the terms and conditions and signed up to recieve information in the mail. It was $2.97 so I gave them my card number. That was the ONLY time I accessed the website.

I recieved the packet in the mail about a week later and did nothing with it. I opened my credit card statement today and found the $2.97 charge in addition to a $139.95 charge from the ICM website! I called the number listed on my bill, and it was a fake number. I had to search the internet for a valid number. I called and spoke with some lady I could barley understand who basically told me I had missed the 3 day trial period to cancel the $139.95 charge that was listed in the Terms and Conditions. She then proceeded to beg me to try and use the site for a 3 month FREE trail. She said PLEASE MAAM at least 4 times trying to get me to use the website and I told her I wanted nothing to do with this site and that I wanted my $139.95 refund. She continued to say she couldnt so I asked for a supervisor. I waited at least 10 minutes and spoke with a man who says his name is David Webb.

David Webb was exteremly rude an unprofessional and continued to insult me by saying "Maam I know you didnt read the Terms and Conditions"( when infact I did). I just simply wanted a refund for services I did not use. I asked him how he would feel if the situation were reversed and he said "I would have read the Terms and Conditions".

He also claimed that I was emailed a username and password (which I was not). He refused to give me a refund. I just think it is absolutly ridiculous to charge people (and I am obviously not the first) for something they clearly did not use. It is a SCAM and I strongly encourage you to not use this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/portalxyzwearhousecom/internet/portalxyzwearhousecom-I-signed-up-to-recieve-information-on-how-to-make-money-on-the-In-597386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on portal.xyzwearhouse.com