Complaint Review: portatech.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2011

• Reported By: cowboy1955 — SAn Antonio Texas United States of America

portatech.com Phillip Walker Ranch Foreman, Internet

Beware of false advertising. I was looking at processors (Saturday)and found a bare bones for an unbelievable price with these guys. I ordered it on Sunday and got a message Monday afternoon that it was a "temporay misprint" and that my order was canceled. Temporary? Temporary doesn't run for 3 days! I believe this was used to get peoples information. They have refused to honor the order even though they waited 3 days to pull the ad.

I do not know of any, legitimate, company that lets thier ad run for 3 days without checking it. I cn only hope I don't see a spike in spam or odd charges on my card. Remember, I waited 24 hours to see if the ad would get pulled before I ordered! Be very wary of this company. The only response I have been able to get from them was a single email stating they had canceled my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/portatechcom/internet/portatechcom-Phillip-Walker-Ranch-Foreman-Internet-688445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on portatech.com