Complaint Review: portaweddings.com

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: austin — Manor Texas
portaweddings.com
4659 Everheart suite102 Corpus Christi , Texas USA

portaweddings.com Port Aransas Beach Weddings Joanne or Eddi UNPROFESSIONAL RIPOFF THEY GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND FAKE NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALLS Corpus Christi PORT ARANSAS MUSTANG BEACH Texas

I contacted this wedding planning service on June 1,2013 to check if my wedding date was available since it was close on July 19th, yes you might say thats pretty close they led me to believe it was & so I started to give them my ideas and they were very nice I looked up reviews and I found some bad ones and I just couldnt believe that the nice sweet lady EDITH & her daughter JOANNE could do that so I went on ahead with it.....

I wanted to make sure just the other day that they would send me a contract & they put me off without a contract for almost 3 weeks I asked & they said that my day was in the books that I needed to make a deposit as soon as I could but they gave me the run around again! I called from my cell phone my work phone and no answer! of coarse they werent going to answer because they new my number and the area code was different

so i had my sister 3 way call them because they have the same area code and what do you know they answered!!!! Not shocked because now I knew for sure what they were doing I spoke to Joanne and she was trying to be compromising at first and started all over again trying to be nice and that she was very sorry but that they were going to get on it....... sadly to say it was all fake 10 minutes later she called and said that they couldnt do it..... Why would you lead someone on for a WHOLE MONTH AND THEN TELL THEM NO!!!!!! WHY ?????

THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL NOW I'M LESS THAN 17 DAYS AWAY FROM MY WEDDING AND NO PLANNER NO WAY OF EVEN RENTING WHAT I NEED WHICH WAS AN ARCH AND AN OFFICIANT IM DEVASTATED HURT AND UPSET LADIES PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRY TO BOOK THEM I TOO DIDNT BELIEVE THE OTHER REVIEWS BECAUSE THEY SOUND SWEET NICE AND CARING BUT THEY'LL SCREW YOU OVER IN THE END..... :/ BEWARE THIS BUSINESS IS ALL TALK & NO ACTION!!! DO BELIEVE ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS YOU SEE ABOUT THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/portaweddingscom/Corpus-Christi-Texas/portaweddingscom-Port-Aransas-Beach-Weddings-Joanne-or-Eddi-UNPROFESSIONAL-RIPOFF-THEY-G-1071853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on portaweddings.com