satisfaction

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Angryconsumer123 — Columbia California
Portfolio Recovery
120 corporate blvd Norfolk, Virginia USA

Portfolio Recovery I was manipulated and mislead by the associate on the phone. They offered me settlement which I agreed upon. They are not honoring the agreed upon amount and are dodging my questions about it they are transferring me promising callbacks and the operations manager just hung up on me. These are unethical business practices. Norfolk Virginia

Portfolio recovery called me one morning in March. They offered me a onetime settlement I believe it was in the amount of 1600 on a monthly payment plan.  When I received my first bill I noticed the balance was not the settlement amount. I have been contacting them to inform them they have not honored the agreement. They have been dodgy transferring me and using "creative" language. They told me via a phone call that I sent in paperwork opting for another agreement which is not true. I recently spoke to the operations manager who found a creative way to hang up on me when I let them know that their practices are unethical and I will be filing a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-/Norfolk-Virginia-23502/Portfolio-Recovery-I-was-manipulated-and-mislead-by-the-associate-on-the-phone-They-offe-1146693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery