Complaint Review: Portfolio Recovery Associates

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:Fairfax Virginia
Portfolio Recovery Associates
Riverside Commerce Center, 120 Corporate Blvd., Norfolk VA 23502 Norfolk, Virginia U.S.A.

Portfolio Recovery Associates ***FRAUD COMPANY*** Norfolk Virginia

I was shocked when I came across the huge amount of complaints against this company. I recently had a harrassing encounter with this company. This company was calling my house 3 - 4 times a day. It was a recording and it would never end. I have excellent credit and do not owe on any debts.

I did a google search on the phone number and found out it was Portfolio Recovery Associates in Norfolk, VA. I filed a complaint with the FCC. The phone calls have stopped since the investigation.

After reading some of the reports, I can't believe this company, Portfolio Recovery Associates is getting away with unlawful practices and harrassment. I'm making it my hobby/duty/pleasure to continue filing complaints with my elected officials, Attorney General and goverment until they do something about this scum company. I highly encouraged all of you to do the same. Don't let this scum company get away with these unlawful practices.

Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates/Norfolk-Virginia-23502/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates-FRAUD-COMPANY-Norfolk-Virginia-322257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Associates