• Report: #1091992

Portfolio Recovery Associates
140 Corporate Boulevard Norfolk , Virginia USA

Portfolio Recovery Associates Trying to Pay My Debt Norfolk Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Employees of Portfolio Recovery Associates

LAst Monday 10/07 and TOday 10/14, I have attempted to settle a debt. On the 7th some agent took all my information named Tryronne. I waited a week. I called yesterday 10/14 talked to some rude individual named jody. I asked to speak to Tryonne he told me there were too many people for him to know anyone. Finally I got to talk to what I believe a supervisor named Charles who promised he would process my payment and I would get a letter saying my debt was paid. As of overnight 10/14-15 no bank credit no letter. Plus they are telling me I have a charge from who knows when and want to collect on it. This company needs an immediate audit by some agency. If nothing by mid day central time, I will involve lawyers with no other options at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates/Norfolk-Virginia-23502/Portfolio-Recovery-Associates-Trying-to-Pay-My-Debt-Norfolk-Virginia-1091992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portfolio Recovery Associates

Employees of Portfolio Recovery Associates

AUTHOR: Rachael - ()

Employees of Portfolio Recovery Associates pride themselves on saying that debt collecting is a numbers game and not personal, however there have been several reports saying that they tend to be very abusive towards the people they go after.  castlelaw.net/blog/are-you-receiving-harassing-calls-from-portfolio-recovery-associates-.cfm

relationships