Complaint Review: portraits usa

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Nationwide United States of America
portraits usa
pob 5807, canton, ga. 30114 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

portraits usa scammed me into pictures atlanta, Georgia

As I entered my local grocery store, I was approached by a nice young man with an offer that was so good, I had to take him up on it. I wasn't planning on it, but 18 pics for 10.00 seemed like an excellent deal. Two weeks later I returned to the store for my photo session with my kids. I was expecting to find them set up in the back of the store and was frankly surprised to find the photographer situated in a conference room, comfortable and private.  I was immediately met with a demand for an additional 6.00 sitting fee which I had forgotten about, but the photographer told me not to worry, I could bring it back later.The photographer made quite an unappealing spectacle of himself, jumping around like a monkey. I would have thought my youngest girl would have been frightened by this man, but she seemed utterly delighted and was grinning like a Cheshire cat. All in all, the photo session went surprisingly well.

Two weeks later, I returned to pick up my pictures at the same location in the store. Here's where the trouble began. Not only did they have the pics I paid 10.00 for, but they had more poses than I needed. That salesman started pulling those pictures out of the box one by one and they looked so good that I spent a lot more money than I've ever spent on pics. That guy would not take NO for an answer. Upon getting home and pulling out my pictures and recipe, I realized he had short changed me $2.65. I called the company and left a message many times, but never got an answer. I know it's not a lot of money, but you'd think that after spending $397.35 with them, they would at least return my call!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/portraits-usa/atlanta-Georgia-30060/portraits-usa-scammed-me-into-pictures-atlanta-Georgia-979514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on portraits usa