Complaint Review: Portraits U:SA

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Upset Grandma — Bedford HT Ohio
Portraits U:SA
903 30th street NE Canton, Ohio USA

Portraits USA Phantom Photos, these people took my $10 and never set up an appointment--never returned my calls Canton Ohio

When I was exiting Giant Eagle I encountered the free-standing stall of Portraits USA.  I normally breeze past the salespersons, but I knew my son and grand daughter were coming for a weekend visit the second weekend of August, so I signed up to have portraits taken.  The saleperson assured me that the contract would be honored in August even though I was signing up in June.  As the weekend approached, I began telephoning (330 754 0298).  I called morning, noon, night and early morning---no one every answered the phone only claimed they would get back to me as soon as possible.  I am really angry because I missed an opportunity to have the first formal portrait of me, my son and grand daughter.  The $10 fee is not the issue (although the fact they did not honor the contract constitutes fraud, thief, a ripoff), the issue is I will most likely not have another opportunity in the near future for the photo I had hoped to create.    Really angry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA/Canton-Ohio-44714/Portraits-USA-Phantom-Photos-these-people-took-my-10-and-never-set-up-an-appointment-n-1075330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits U:SA