dancers

• Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: Carl — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Portraits USA
909 Stone Crossing NE Canton, Ohio United States of America

Portraits USA We were sucked in by a $10 package and a $6 sitting fee. We had a family portrait done for my wife's birthday. The package was a couple of pages of micro-wallets. These pictures weren't even an inch s Portraits USA Canton, Ohio

The package was a couple of pages of micro-wallets. These pictures weren't even an inch square. Then they tried to sell us a $500 package deal. We passed but purchased the entire sitting on a CD for $150.

We were told it would arrive in 2 weeks. Three weeks later, I started to call. The person I spoke with said that 2 weeks was wrong and it always takes 3 weeks. I told him it had been 3 weeks and he said he would check on it and call back. He never did.

Another week went by before someone answered the phone (I always left my name and number but no one ever returned my call). This time the person told me it would take 8 to 10 weeks.

At this point, I figure I'll never see my money or the CD. I intend to file a complaint with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Portraits-USA/Canton-Ohio-44721/Portraits-USA-We-were-sucked-in-by-a-10-package-and-a-6-sitting-fee-We-had-a-family-por-792413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Portraits USA