Complaint Review: portraits usa

• Reported By: chunniema — GA Alabama
portraits usa
4770 Britt Rd norcross, Georgia USA

portraits usa Rip Off/Scam norcross Georgia

I cannot believe the rip off from this company portraits usa. I walked in at food depot and there was a woman there at a booth saying they were doing a promotional for mother's day and only 7 dollars for some portraits. If im not mistaken it was 21 portriats. I was told it was gonna be a 6 dollar seating fee so I said why not and I signed up. Fast forward to the day I was having my pictures taken I was told in a few weeks they would contact me to come and pick my photos up in which they did. The day I arrived to see my photos I found out the 7 dollars was only for one shot which is okay, but the lady kept trying to persuade me into purchasing a package. Finally I gave in and bought one of the packages and I paid cash for that. Then she told me she needed to charge my card a dollar for something that she explained. I agreed and today is 08/21/14 and I found out they charged my card $99.84 on the 19th of august 2014 and tried to charge my card $141.00 on 08/21/14 and had also charged my card $5.00 and $10.00 every week since June that I was not aware of. I was not even aware of them having to charge my card for any more money since I already paid for my photos cash. Ive been calling the number I have on hand and no one is answering. This is ridiculous. Its a scam. They take people's card information and make transactions months down the road. I never authorized for any of these transactions and I already paid cash for my photos so why am I being charged for what I am not aware of? The lady tried to sell me the oil painting and I refused that as I told her I would never spend $500.00 on an oil painting. I am so upset. This is stealing from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/portraits-usa/norcross-Georgia/portraits-usa-Rip-OffScam-norcross-Georgia-1171440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on portraits usa