Complaint Review: Postal Benefit, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Shannon K Hague — Davie Florida
Postal Benefit, Inc.
1557 NE 164th Street Ste 201 North Miami, Florida USA

Postal Benefit, Inc. Hebert Tomas , Alina Becker I worked for this company from home they also hired me to ship packages to Russia and the UK and US and when it came to them paying me(on the 9th) they all of a sudden stopped communication and won't pick up the phone. I believe they also got into my credit and tryed to open up accounts in my name I received packages in others names and I believe they were using their credit and not the companies to pay for the items. I received letters stating that someone was trying to open up accounts in my name. They supposedly are located in Miami Florida

After my pay date there was no communication they would not pick up there phones for me and I left several messages for them on their message board and no response.  They let you think you will get paid for your time and effort, they say you even get paid for your expense that you are to turn it in at the end of the month which doesn't come. They have a link Postal Benefit.com and advertise online.  They have you fill out W4 and I9 which gives them all of your information to open accounts and they pulled my credit report as if they were me so when I went to check on it I was unable to, I was told I had already done it.  This company needs to be stopped during my time I saw they used at least 8 different person credit to order online!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postal-Benefit-Inc/-North-Miami-Florida-33162/Postal-Benefit-Inc-Hebert-Tomas-Alina-Becker-I-worked-for-this-company-from-home-they-1075494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postal Benefit, Inc.