Complaint Review: Postal Benefit, Inc

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Gerald — Macon Georgia
Postal Benefit, Inc
1557 NE. 164th Street STE 201 North Miami Beach, Florida USA

Postal Benefit, Inc Alina Becker , Herbert Tomas , Mari Hixon They hired me to work, Shipping packages from the US , overseas. Mainly to Russia but also to Great Britian and 1 to Wisconsin North Miami Beach Florida

I was contacted by E-Mail that someone at Postal Benefit had found my Resume' on one of the Job Search Sites where I had posted it.  I had a Telephone Interview , was sent spplications, Tax forms , contracts , and a letter of Assignment. An internet Account was set up where I could monitor incoming and outgoing packages. I researched this Company and found it was legitimate according to all the information I could find.   So I accepted their offer and began to receive packages within a few days.  They attempted to get me to sign up for "Direct Deposit" But I noticed the form was a Power of Attorney authorizing them to withdraw money from my account, Therefore I did not accept Direct Deposit, Thank Goodness! After working about 2 weeks, and time for me to be paid, the packages stopped , and communication ended.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postal-Benefit-Inc/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Postal-Benefit-Inc-Alina-Becker-Herbert-Tomas-Mari-Hixon-They-hired-me-to-work-Ship-1074275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postal Benefit, Inc