Complaint Review: Postal Works

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Norma — Bella Vista Arkansas
Postal Works
11985 Pellicano Dr, El Paso, TX 79936 El Paso, Texas USA

Postal Works Shipped and insured a package through them. Claim was paid by FedEx they will not reimburse me. El Paso Texas

I purchased shipping and insurance through this company.  Box was shipped through FedEx and when the box was received the item inside was broken.  I filed a claim through FedEx and was told I had to have Postal Works file the claim.  FedEx paid the claim but Postal Works will not reimburse me.  I thought the matter was settled.  Art Reyes reached out to me (he is the owner) asked for information to pay me and then never did.  I am tired of the run around.  Postal Works got paid because of the insurance I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postal-Works/El-Paso-Texas-79936/Postal-Works-Shipped-and-insured-a-package-through-them-Claim-was-paid-by-FedEx-they-wi-1114646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postal Works