Complaint Review: postalexam.com

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: 1544 W. Oak St — 80521 Colorado
postalexam.com
Internet USA

postalexam.com Website often is so slow that my browser times out. No response to email inquiry  Internet

I have this company's 473E prep course. When I first bought it, it worked ok (not perfect,it did leave me with long wait times). Prior my being test ready it quit working all together. The program acts like there are a hundred million people using it at once or that my perfectly adequate computer does not have enough memory. To put it another way, I will click on the web site icon on my browser or any function button on the company's website and am left waiting and waiting until my browser times out. I've tried other browsers and the problem was even worse. I tried contacting product support to see if they had any ideas but I got no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/postalexamcom/internet/postalexamcom-Website-often-is-so-slow-that-my-browser-times-out-No-response-to-email-i-1062240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on postalexam.com