Complaint Review: Postcard Mania

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Curtis — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Postcard Mania
Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Postcard Mania I paid $2500.00 for 5000 Postcards and a Website...GOT ZERO! Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE Employee: PostcardMania Response

I paid these people $2500.00 for 5000 postcards, and a website. When the website NEVER came for over 5 weeks.

They claimed to have mail the 3000 of the postcards, with practically ZERO responses or even website hits in my target market area.  They SAID they would provide my website in a timely manner, and I NEVER got even a rough draft.  Finally, I cancelled the website order and asked them to use the $999.00 I already paid for the website towards the postage for 3000 postcards.

When I suspected the postcards was NOT delivered, I asked them to SEND ME the 2000 balance, and the mailing list I paid for them to be delivered. I NEVER even received an adequate response as to when I could EXPECT to receive the other 2000 postcards I paid for!

They purposely dangled me on a string until my 60 day right to dispute the credit card charge was up.  Now, I am out $2500.00 and all I have to show for it is 20 postcards and a pdf file!

Needless to say, as an internet marketer, I will also be filing a complaint in every place I can find online.  So, in a few weeks, they can just Google Postcardmania Scam, and see what will come up!

Don't get caught up in their website.  It appears to be a bunch of FLUFF with nothing but words for REAL Customer Service!

If you are considering using their NO-SERVICE company to expand your business.   TAKE THAT MONEY AND GO TO VEGAS INSTEAD!  At least you'll get something for your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postcard-Mania/Clearwater-Florida-/Postcard-Mania-I-paid-250000-for-5000-Postcards-and-a-WebsiteGOT-ZERO-Clearwater-Fl-934106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postcard Mania

PostcardMania Response

AUTHOR: Amanda, PR Director - (United States of America)

Hi Curtis,

You ordered a postcard campaign on 5/9/12 and website from us on 5/14/12. During the production of the postcard it was asked on 5/22 that we complete the postcard design first before starting the website design so that we can coordinate the two, postcard being easier to change than the website once its programmed.  It was agreed by you with your production service representative to do this.  After 3 changes your postcard design proof was approved on 5/31.

The reason we recommended doing the postcard first was due to our knowledge of knowing branding goes hand in hand with both Direct mail and online marketing.  This will aid in producing the best results for your company.  Once the postcard was completed your web services rep contacted you to get the website started based on the design of the Postcard.  It was told that the website would take 3 weeks and the response back was that you could get this done in 10 days.  We completely understood this and put the money you paid towards your website as postage to mail out your 5,000 6 x 11  size postcards.

On 7/18 we mailed 3,000 postcard on your behalf.  This is a great start and we are sorry to hear that your response was not what you hoped it would be.  We recommended mailing consistently to your same list in order for the recipient to become more familiar with your company to build trust.  Repetition is key to producing the best responses, similar to what other companies have done.  You requested to have a new list ordered with phone numbers so that you would be able to follow up with your target market has been understood and follow ups have been done.  We are completely willing to help you going forward because we strive to go above and beyond for all of our customers. If you would like, you can contact your marketing consultant, Susan at 800-628-1804.

Best,