Complaint Review: potentialpredators.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Javier — Chicago Illinois United States of America
potentialpredators.com

potentialpredators.com Potential predators website they add your name, email and picture and show first in google search engine. To remove they ask you to pay $100, Internet

*Author of original report: I do not know

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: How do i get my name of of the scam of potentialpredators .com

This site has my picture from my social networking site and my email. I never authorize them to use my data. They someway put their website in the first positions in the Google search so when someone types my name it appears as a sexual predator. They ask you to pay$100 to remove their profile (for sure some people did to avoid the shame of being labeled). It is inadmissible that someone can create a website and start doing such a thing without any consequence. Someone has to do something with those people. I do not have experience with laws or internet scam but I will help anyone trying to put them in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/potentialpredatorscom/internet/potentialpredatorscom-Potential-predators-website-they-add-your-name-email-and-picture-a-945475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on potentialpredators.com

I do not know

AUTHOR: Javier Parrondo - (United States of America)

I do not have idea. My name and picture is there for one or two weeks and I still do not know how to remove. Of course I am not going to pay. You should not do. I am not sure they even remove your name after paying. Please if anyone know how to put the site down, explain how to do. We should not permit criminals stay on the internet trying to get our money.Thanks.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

How do i get my name of of the scam of potentialpredators .com

AUTHOR: Tony - (United States of America)

Hey this is in rebuttal, i was hacked with the scam as well just last night. I am trying to figure out how to get my name and photo off there site potential predators .com.

Please help i don't want to be slandered or misjudged. please help