instrument

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Gordon — Moraga California USA
potentialpredators.com

potentialpredators.com Scam, Blackmail, RipOff, Slander Internet

I was recently sent an email from potentialpredators.com telling me that I had been entered into their system as a predator. I thought ok this weird, I clicked on the link and there was a picture of my google plus profile picture and my name. I do not use this email address for anything except school, work and online purchases. It tells me that if you would like to take your name down, you can pay $100 dollars and to have your name removed. Obviously this site is bogus, what site would let you take your name down if you were in fact a predator? If anyone knows what to do in this situation it would be much appreciated if you could help me out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/potentialpredatorscom/internet/potentialpredatorscom-Scam-Blackmail-RipOff-Slander-Internet-942737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on potentialpredators.com