Complaint Review: Potentsalvia

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Victim — N/a California
Potentsalvia
1714 Franklin St #100-388 Oakland, California USA

Potentsalvia AKA potentsalvia.com rippoff scam potentsalvia potent salvia fake swindled misled decieved evil bad dissatisfied discontent used angered frusterated confused pissed Oakland California

Now, I'm especially pissed because I already wrote this but lost my words. I ordered a shipment from potentsalvia.com on 16-06-2013 19:50:21. I ordered a another shipment several days later but lost my receipt. My bank statement says I'm down $140 combined between the two orders and still no shipments. I'd rather be saving lives than filling out a Rip-off Report. I'm a good person who doesn't need this and I hope no one else gets ripped off but I'm sure it's going to happen. I don't take kindly to my time being wasted. I'm no pushover and plan to pursue legal action. If I get my order within the next two days I'll come delte this report. If I don't see my package expect a criminal record and to be prosecuted. Maybe everyone can hop on the band wagon and get their money back too.  Who knows but one things for sure I'm not letting it go.  I despise thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Potentsalvia/Oakland-California-94612/Potentsalvia-AKA-potentsalviacom-rippoff-scam-potentsalvia-potent-salvia-fake-swindled-m-1062561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Potentsalvia