Complaint Review: power 4 home pro.com

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Columbus Ohio United States of America
power 4 home pro.com
855 Village Center Dr #386 Internet United States of America

power 4 home pro.com took money out of acct for product,no product, because I cancelled order,no refund of my money as promised Internet

I recieved an e-mail from this company saying they were selling materials, books etc on how to makeyour own electricity without using the electricity from the electric company and that you could lower you're electric bill. So I decided to order it. Later that same day I changed my mind and sent an e-mail to cancel the order. At that time they said they had already shipped the order. I would have to wait two to four weeks until I received it to return it. That was on 08/24/2012, all I ever received was a little cd, which I returned via regular mail. I've contacted the Ohio attorney general and the bbb that's been awhile back. They haven't gotten anywhere with them. The 57.96 they took was money I need to pay medical bills. It was my little dad's money he's brain injured and we lost my mother and my two brothers and are trying to make ends meet on what little we have. We don't need these people ripping people off. They even state on their website a 60 day refund time. But I have nothing to return,because they took our money and didn't give me what we ordered to return. I don't want to have to return anything I just want our money back. I have the e-mails saved where I've contacted them and the attorney general, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/power-4-home-procom/internet/power-4-home-procom-took-money-out-of-acct-for-productno-product-because-I-cancelled-o-954464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on power 4 home pro.com