Complaint Review: power home technologies

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: caribuna — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
power home technologies
4905 green road suite 107a raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

power home technologies i was told that my ge equiepment for my security need to be updated due to a lots of false alarm in my neighbour hood. raleigh , North Carolina

on the 1/2/2013 i was contacted by pone stated that they was a lot of false alarm in my neighbour hood and my security  system was four years old and GE was upgrading free of cost.
i had the old system replace on the 1/4/2013 i was given a contract after the installation i  was told by the technician to call my old monitoring company to cancle my old contract. i call my old company to cancle my  monotoring and i was asked why i want to cancle i told them what happen i also told them that this new company was offering me a cheaper rate. i had three days to cancle so on the 1/5/13 i call to cancle which was in my husband name that i sign.the president of the company told me that the contract was not inforce because my husband did not sign the contract i told him i sign it  and my husband was on the phone with the techn authorizing me on his behalf to conduct business i was asked to sign his mane and enitial, i did so.

the president told me they was going to send some one out to collect their equipment i told the president give me a date and time i also ask him for his tech to installed my old system he verbally agree on 1/11/13 i did not hear back from the company so i called back on the 1/16/13 did not get know respond from the company so i wall back 1/18/13 i was told that the president will get back to me  the president call to informed me that my account was send to collection agency i call their collecting agency and was told not to call back their and they hang up on me.
karen  virginia beach va

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/power-home-technologies/raleigh-North-Carolina-27616/power-home-technologies-i-was-told-that-my-ge-equiepment-for-my-security-need-to-be-updat-999227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on power home technologies