Complaint Review: power house

• Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: lorena gutierrez — mount horeb Wisconsin USA
power house
465 bloomfield ave bloomfield, New Jersey United States of America

power house power house gym I have a contract with power house gym but i moved 2 months ago to wisconsin and they dont have any location in this state, therefore i sent them proof that i moved but they still taking money from me bloomfield, New Jersey

I have a membership with power house gym since january 15, 2009. It is not expired yet because it was for 1 year contract and they would take the money from my bank account every month. Now the problem is that i had to move from New Jersey to Wisconsin and they dont have any power house location in this state. Therefore i called them and let them know that i moved and how could i cancel my contract. They replied me that i just had to send a proof of address change and thats what i did. Now it has been 2 months since i sent them the proof that i moved and until now they still charging me the membership even though they told me they received my mail and that they already cancelled it. Now my bank account is on minus and im getting overdrafts fees since i dont have any money in that account anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/power-house/bloomfield-New-Jersey-/power-house-power-house-gym-I-have-a-contract-with-power-house-gym-but-i-moved-2-months-ag-495500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on power house