Complaint Review: power seller

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: wilma — lacey Washington United States of America
power seller

power seller my order did not arrived and they are asking additional money to resend my order. they did not send my order and they are asking more money to resend my order, Internet

I order a gucci bag in a power seller for 172 us dollars on aug. 8 and i never received my order, they were asking additional money because tehy said they want to send my order again for they send it to wrong address they were asking another 15 euro dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/power-seller/internet/power-seller-my-order-did-not-arrived-and-they-are-asking-additional-money-to-resend-my-or-960876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on power seller