Complaint Review: Power Seller's College

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: John — pahoa Hawaii
Power Seller's College
63E 11400S PMB 274 Sandy, Utah USA

Power Seller's College New Beginnings This is a world class scam....BEWARE....they will steal your money. Sandy Utah

These theives hacked into my friends facebook account and sent me an email from her. I would have never opened it had it not been from a close friend. It looked like she reccomened this site. I listened to the sales pitch where they had "$1300 lap tops available to drop ship for $500.00 and I could sell them on line for $1000. each giving me a $500.00 profit per sale and five sales a week...you do the math"

It seemed I might be able to make some travel money with all the connections I was buying. I was dupped into the $10,900 Platinum club. Not only were there no lap tops available, which the course came down to admitting, but the amount we were to expect was $5.00 per sale.

I received no help what so ever and the only thing I got was internet sales were a "daunting task"

How they are able to have a A+ bbb rating is beyond me.

Someone else must have filed a complaint.Avoid these theives at all cost.

I have filed a report with the FBI and will do the same with AARP.

hope a class action law suit will be filed soon to stop these theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Sellers-College/Sandy-Utah-84070-6705/Power-Sellers-College-New-Beginnings-This-is-a-world-class-scamBEWAREthey-will-s-1131112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Seller's College