• Report: #31981

Complaint Review: Power Wave Marketing- Calvin Nguyen & Life Force International

• Submitted: Mon, October 07, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2004

• Reported By:Union Grove WI
Power Wave Marketing- Calvin Nguyen & Life Force International
www.stressfreenetworking.org/Getting_Started.htm-46k- San Jose, California U.S.A.

Power Wave Marketing- Calvin Nguyen & Life Force International ripoff deceptive company San Jose California

*UPDATE Employee: Power Wave Marketing has Been Great for me

*0: power wave marketing- Calvin Nguyen & Life Force International Deceptive

I began this business in early March, 2002. I spent approximately $5,ooo. My return was little more than $18.00.

I stopped doing business with this company in July. To date I have received no more checks.

I was led to believe I would make a lot of money in a short time Quote:"Our goal is to get you earning the most amount of money in the least amount of time."

I was sent a 'special position award', which congratulated me on my high position. I was given 10 days to return my order form in order to hold that position.

I just feel like I was totally misled.

Lisa
Union Grove, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2002 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Wave-Marketing-Calvin-Nguyen-Life-Force-International/San-Jose-California-95153/Power-Wave-Marketing-Calvin-Nguyen-Life-Force-International-ripoff-deceptive-company-Sa-31981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Wave Marketing- Calvin Nguyen & Life Force International

Power Wave Marketing has Been Great for me

AUTHOR: Guy - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I, on the other hand, have done very well with Power Wave Marketing and Life Force International. My check has doubled within six months. The more I advertise the larger my checks are.

It is a policy with Life Force that only active distributors qualify for commissions. If you have stopped being an active member they are not going to send you a check. This information is fully disclosed prior to your involvement in the company.

In my experience, people who aren't consistent and who don't commit to a long-term business building plan fail. This is not a problem with the company or program in this case.. it is merely a person who expects riches overnight and is unwilling to do what is necessary to build up a long-term residual income producing asset.

You started in March and ended in July. Who ever heard of building a business in 4 months? The reason for your failure is not Power Wave, it is that you had unrealistic expectations.

I spent no where near $5,000 and my return has been well over $18 per month. I think you are possibly not giving all the facts accurately.

Power Wave and Life Force have been very good to me!

#2 0