Complaint Review: power4home

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: theygotmeagain — Lacey Washington United States of America
power4home

power4home power4home ripoffs unlimited paid 2 months ago-have received nothing. no respone to msgs. RIPOFF! Internet

As a fixed income senior, I was interested in savings on my power bill. I succumbed to the "purchase" of software from power4home.  They have my money and I have nothing to show for it-i they were a legitimate business, I would think I should have received what I paid for after TWO months.

The phone number is a recorded msg asking you to fill out a "request for service" on their totally non-functional web site.  It appears contact is virtually nonexistent.

I recommend you stay away from this so-called business; for me, it has merely been a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/power4home/internet/power4home-power4home-ripoffs-unlimited-paid-2-months-ago-have-received-nothing-no-respon-978633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on power4home