Complaint Review: power4home.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Pescott Valley Arizona United States of America
power4home.com

power4home.com I ordered the Power4hone kit on Dec. 30, 2011, and was notified by email that my email order: EW9NRMC4 was shipped via usps on Jan. 09, 2012 and I still have not received it as of this date. Internet

I ordered the solar panel kit 8 on the ineternet on Dec. 30, 2011. I was sent an e-mail confirmation that the order was shipped on Jan. 09, 2012 via usps. It is Jan. 30, 2012 and I have not received shipment. After reading the reports of this company scaming other peopled, I am concerned that maybe I have been too. I received notice from Clickbank shipping notivication order no: EW9NRMC4.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/power4homecom/internet/power4homecom-I-ordered-the-Power4hone-kit-on-Dec-30-2011-and-was-notified-by-email-t-831365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on power4home.com