Complaint Review: powerland generators

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: even marked with the made date of Nov 2012. the first time my power went out wa — montague New Jersey United States of America
powerland generators
Internet, California United States of America

powerland generators generator broke first week wont return calls or emails Internet, California

I've purchased a tri fuel 10000 powerland generator in November 2012 and received it middle of December. due to back order .my generator is even marked with the made date of Nov 2012. the first time my power went out was during hurricane in September .it is pouring oil out all over from air filter
I've tried to contact powerland every way at least 30 times .I've never got any response I've noticed on line everyone that bought at that time is having the same trouble and a few people that got thru to powerland said that powerland said they knew of this issue I want my brand new generator repaired its not right that I've spent $1200 on a generator that I used once and broke .customer service is nonexistent and I would never buy anything from this company I go out of my way to tell people online and at stores that sell them and tell them my story its disgusting that these companies can rob you of your hard earned money!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/powerland-generators/Internet-California-/powerland-generators-generator-broke-first-week-wont-return-calls-or-emails-Internet-Ca-1004875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on powerland generators