Complaint Review: powermotors arlington

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: mike — stuttgart Arkansas
powermotors arlington
1920 w pioneer parkway arlington, Texas USA

powermotors arlington Misrepresented a truck,, and refuse to refund my deposit arlington Texas

We located a 2004 Ford F-150 on Ebay , I spoke with Greg and agreed on the price of the truck, when I told him I was going to complete the sale thru Ebay, he said "we can close this deal outside of Ebay to save me seller fees", reluctantly I agreed. We made a $500 deposit via PayPal and arrangements to pick up the truck on the following Tuesday April 17th. When we arrived after our 5 hour drive,, the truck wasn't ready, it had paint spilled in the bed, and paint in various locations on the interior, it was missing a gas cap,a cover inside on the dash and smelled like an old wet rag, covered up with some type of air freshner. On the test drive, the transmission slipped in overdrive, causing the truck to shake. We returned and Greg drove with us,,, saying that it was just an adjustment,,, They took it into the back and swapped tires, then tried to say that the shaking would "clear up after some driving to settle the tires in." At that point I asked for my $500.00 deposit refund and he said that his boss, Sabastion didn't give deposit refunds, and I would either take the truck, or lose my deposit.. I was shocked, but left and filed a PayPal claim. This Powermotorsarlington place is a typical low class used car and truck scam..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/powermotors-arlington/arlington-Texas-76013/powermotors-arlington-Misrepresented-a-truck-and-refuse-to-refund-my-deposit-arlington-1049390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on powermotors arlington