Complaint Review: Powers Marketing Group

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Private — California California
Powers Marketing Group
3151 Airway Ave Suite i-2 Costa Mesa, California USA

Powers Marketing Group Stay Away!! This company is a fly by night scam. Costa Mesa California

Powers Marketing Group promised us they could deliver more leads than we could handle but after taking our money it was a nightmare.  Everytime I called they would not answer so I would have to send emails everyday.  Powers Marketing always had an excuse as to why they were not sending us any leads.  After several months or wasting our time and money I told them I want my money back.  It took 2 month to get my money back but I did talk to our sales rep which quit because they were scamming people.  I guess I was lucky I got our money back but this is a warning to stay away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powers-Marketing-Group/Costa-Mesa-California-92646/Powers-Marketing-Group-Stay-Away-This-company-is-a-fly-by-night-scam-Costa-Mesa-Calif-1134165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powers Marketing Group