Complaint Review: Powersportsmax - Deeal Inc

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Rick — Valley Springs California United States of America
Powersportsmax - Deeal Inc
9448 Rush Street El Monte, California United States of America

Powersportsmax - Deeal Inc JC manager spoiled 41st anniversary gift to wife El Monte, California

I purchased a 250cc off road gokart from powersportsmax as a 41st anniversary gift to my wife. Upon arrival I assembled the unit but it would not run. Fuel and spark were ok.

I am a aviation engine mechanic by trade and immediately could tell the engine had no compression. Upon further inspection I discovered the engine was exhausting out the carburator. The engine was either assembled incorrectly or one or more valves are stuck. After numerous attempts to get a replacement unit, the company stopped returning my calls. The manager only known as JC made the suggestion that I pull the engine and send it to the manufacturer to analyze the problem. I informed him this would not be possible because they are responsible to make sure I receive a product that works right out of the box with no further expenditure of time or money on my part.

The last time I spoke with JC, he was to call me back the same day to make arraingements to have someone box up and ship the unit back to the manufacturer. I have not heard from him since. I am now the proud owner of a usless piece of crap and a wife that would like to drive the thing through their front showroom window. I guess I could use my truck to push her up to speed. Anything to make the wife happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powersportsmax-Deeal-Inc/El-Monte-California-/Powersportsmax-Deeal-Inc-JC-manager-spoiled-41st-anniversary-gift-to-wife-El-Monte-Cali-537878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powersportsmax - Deeal Inc