• Report: #1111943

• Submitted: Tue, December 31, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: cgwife00 — Lusby Maryland
9448 Rush St South El Monte, California USA

PowersportsMax Rip Off Company with very poor and rude customer service El Monte California

Purchased a dit bike for my 7 year old from "Santa"  Day 1 the kill switch broke.  My husband repaired.  Day 2 the pull start broke, again, my Husband repaired.  Day 3 the motor completley locked up and seized.  I contacted Power Sports Max and was advised by the very rude agent that I had to remove the motor from the bike and mail to them at my expense and they would determine if the problem was cause by me or if it was a defective motor.  I asked to speak to a Supervisor and was told he was the Supervisor.  I told him that I did not know how to remove a motor.  He told me to "you Tube" it.  I told him I was not bringing the bike inside with gasoline in it.  I also told him it was illegal to mail "hazordous material" through the mail.  He advised me that was my problem.  I then asked again to speak to a Supervisor and this time was told he was not there.  This company is a joke and sells junk and does not stand behind their products.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB but I am sure nothing will be resolved.  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PowersportsMax/El-Monte-California-91733/PowersportsMax-Rip-Off-Company-with-very-poor-and-rude-customer-service-El-Monte-Californ-1111943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PowersportsMax