Complaint Review: Powersportsmax

• Reported By: Tennille — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Powersportsmax
Internet, California United States of America

Powersportsmax Ripped off and ran around! Internet, California

I ordered a ATV 125cc for my son for Christmas. I received it today only to find out after the delivery man hurried off that the ATV was damaged at the bottom. The tire was unable to be out on because the baron is broken and the piece under the gain is bent up completely where the chain will rub against it. I called to powersportsmax as soon as I noticed it and they have me the run around. They told me to call the shipping company and the shipping company advised me that the shipper has to send over paper to have the merchandise picked back up. I called powersportsmax back and was hung up on after being on hold for 45 minutes. I was cursed at and yelled at. I asked to speak with a supervisor three times and they told me that he was not in. I had my mother call and they did her the same way. This company can not continue to do this do people who are trusting in them and being ripped off. If there is anyone who would like to make arrangements to take this company to court please email me at ((((ROR redacted))) with your contact information. [continued below]....
..... This has to stop they had me in tears because my 8 year old sons Christmas is now ruined!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powersportsmax/Internet-California-/Powersportsmax-Ripped-off-and-ran-around-Internet-California-980400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powersportsmax