Complaint Review: Prarieskybarnquiltsco.com

Prarieskybarnquiltsco.com
33146 263rd Trail Milton, Iowa USA

Prarieskybarnquiltsco.com Ripped me off for $125.00 Milton Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund received

On Sept 6, 2013 I sent a personal check to Prairie Sky Barn Quilts for a 3x3 wooden barn quilt for outside display.  I had attempted to pay for it through Paypal but it wouldn't take it.  Karoline at the company told me they were having trouble with their Paypal account and I could send cash or a check.

I kept check ing on order periodically, and she assured me it was coming along.  I talked to her at 1st of Dec, 2013 and she promised me I would have my product by Christmas.  It never showed up, so I called her Dec 26, 2013.  She said she'd had alot of personal problems, and asked if I wanted the product still, or my money back.  I told her to refund my money.  She promised me it would be in mail no later than Mon, Dec 30, 2013.  It never showed up.  I gave her 1 last chance to refund my money with a Jan 3, 2014 deadline.  Still no refund.

This is fraud considering she is advertising a product on the internet and not delivering.  No telling how many other people shes ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prarieskybarnquiltscocom/Milton-Iowa-52570/Prarieskybarnquiltscocom-Ripped-me-off-for-12500-Milton-Iowa-1117184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prarieskybarnquiltsco.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund received

AUTHOR: prairie sky barn quilts - ()

This customer has received her refund and it has been cashed by her. I am an honest businessperson and refunded her money upon request.