Complaint Review: pre-screen inc

• Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: mona — newark New Jersey United States of America
pre-screen inc
80s w 8th street Internet United States of America

pre-screen inc this company has been writing me telling me that one of the jobs i applied for hired them to do a background check on me and they need my permission to do so,i know most jobs do your background Miami, Florida Internet

this company has been writing me about a background check about a potential company which they dont name,that bother me because if people fill that they might be hire this company is letting people down now something have to be done with company because it is getting out of hand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pre-screen-inc/internet/pre-screen-inc-this-company-has-been-writing-me-telling-me-that-one-of-the-jobs-i-applied-653126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pre-screen inc