Complaint Review: Precious-Pets-Paradise.com

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Melany — Sparks Nevada
Precious-Pets-Paradise.com
Miami Springs, Florida USA

Precious-Pets-Paradise.com Zicom scam! Do not order from this company-they will rip you off!! Miami Springs Florida

I ordered a suitcase and pet carrier on 11/4/13.  After a week I contacted them to see when the item would ship.  They had no estimated ship date so I cancelled the order.  To my surprise they charged my card anyway-after I had already cancelled the order.  I cancelled the order and never received the items.  Seems like I should have at least received the items if they were going to charge me anyway.  What a scam!  Now I am having to dispute the charges with my credit card company--we'll see how that goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precious-Pets-Paradisecom/Miami-Springs-Florida-33166/Precious-Pets-Paradisecom-Zicom-scam-Do-not-order-from-this-company-they-will-rip-you-1108885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precious-Pets-Paradise.com