• Report: #1119507

• Reported By: Gina — Jacksonville Florida
Precise Auto Protection
751 W. 9th St Azusa, California USA Azusa, California USA

Precise Auto Protection Credit Card Fraud Azusa California

Precise Auto Protection cold-called me and told me that they received my information from Honda and said that I had to decide on that call if I would pay for an extended auto warranty for my car that the original warranty had run out on. They then told me the VIN # of my car, which they claimed only companies authorized by my dealer would know.  I signed up only to find out from my dealer that anyone can get the VIN # of cars whose warranties are expiring - and that in fact, my dealer had only bad things to report on Precise Auto Protection.  They are not affiliated with Honda nor are the with Audi.  I called them to cancel my policy because they lied to me, and they told me that they needed a notarized letter from me with the policy #, etc. cancelling the policy and that I would get a refund in 30 days. I then called my credit card company and they initiated a conference call with Precise, and confirmed what they told me before. I mailed the notarized letter and cancellation information required and called to see where my feund was and they said that they never received it.  They had give me the wrong address to send it to.  I sent the information again return receipt and a week later I called again and they confirmed that they received it and that I would have a refund within 30 day.  I call Precise every week and they tell me every week that  my cancellation was processed and that I should get the credit that week.  I call every week and every week they tell me it is coming next week.  Please don’t make the same mistake I did.  Don’t sign up with this dishonest company please.  I don’t’ think that I will ever get my money back, but if this saves on person from being ripped off by Precise Auto Protection I will be worth at the time I am spending writing this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precise-Auto-Protection-/Azusa-California-91702/Precise-Auto-Protection-Credit-Card-Fraud-Azusa-California-1119507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precise Auto Protection