Complaint Review: Precise Property Management

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Mission Missouri
Precise Property Management
751 E 63rd St Kansas City, Missouri USA

Precise Property Management Mark Roth & Michelle Anderson Collect the rent of the tenant then keep the money Kansas City Missouri

I entrusted Precise Property Management LLC to look after my investment property in Independence, Missouri. The Property Manager Michelle Anderson would collect the rent from the tenant and then the Managing Broker would collate the money and deposit into my bank account.

Starting in September 2012, Precise Property Management stopped depositing money into my bank account. There have been over 50 emails and several phone calls between myself and Michelle Anderson and Mark Roth. I have repeatedly been promised payment. Week after week, month after month there have been excuses and then promises. Finally, in April 2013 I terminated my contract with Precise Property Management.

Fast Facts:

• I am currently out of pocket $4244.00.
  • The tenant has receipts as proof off payment
  • I have many emails from Mark Roth and Michelle Anderson stating they have the rent money from the tenant and will soon pass it onto me.
  • I am currently out of the country which has added to the frustration of dealing with these people.
  • I received a1099 tax form from Michelle Anderson stating I had to pay the tax on the withheld funds.
  • Mark Roth has the $500 security deposit and is refusing to hand it over. This is despite the tenants moving out and demanding the security deposit be paid back by myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precise-Property-Management/Kansas-City-Missouri-64110/Precise-Property-Management-Mark-Roth-Michelle-Anderson-Collect-the-rent-of-the-tenant-1080672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precise Property Management