necessity

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry — phoenix Arizona
Precision Air and Heating
3045 N. Colorado St. Chandler, Arizona USA

Precision Air and Heating Erik Bryan, Erica Conners, Sandra Cordani-Waddle The scam is that they double the price of AC Units and make huge profits delivering no service at all. Chandler Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Concerned Owner

We got our new AC from Precision and about six months later summer started.  It was getting hot, but the AC was blowing warm air.   We called and called, they just couldn't get out to see us.  I don't know if they were too busy or what, but this is why we went with them in the first place, was for their service.  They said they were not like the other guys, they could take care of us.

We knew we paid a lot, the other guys were not so expensive, but we thought it was worth it for a known brand.  Well we found out what we were paying for, it wasn't the service, it was for those bus sign advertisings.

They claim their Precision Plus AC units are built desert tough, but they are just regular AC units with their logo on it.  They aren't built special for anything.

Finally we contacted one of the other guys and they came real quick, they didn't charge us, it wasn't a simple fix, but something big on it broke.  So now we will go with these new guys instead.  We made it through the hotest part of the summer and decided we should post something somewhere about this.

Anyway, I would just stay away from Precision air and heating, they just want to charge a lot and call it good service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Air-and-Heating/Chandler-Arizona-85225/Precision-Air-and-Heating-Erik-Bryan-Erica-Conners-Sandra-Cordani-Waddle-The-scam-is-th-1092716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Air and Heating

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Concerned Owner

AUTHOR: Erik Bryan - ()

Intergity Quality and Trust are at the fore front of every business decision made at my Company on a daily basis. While I do agree you must have had some negitive experiance with my Company, I will assume there would be no other reason for this complaint, I handle every customer concern related to all of our services personally. I can assure you that there has never been a time that my Company has installed or preformed work and turned our back on any customer experiancing any issues. Our BBB rating and ROC record reflect that on a yearly basis.

Including my Wife and Family members in your Complaint most definatley concerns me and honestly makes me question the intention of your issue? Do I Know You??? Please dont read this response as sarcasum, but rather Genuine Concern! It is impossible for me to resopnd to a Complaint that has no information attached. Please Identify yourself and give me the opportunity to address your issue. You can call me personally! I suspect you have our office number (602-fixmyac).

I would love the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is in fact something as a Company we missed? We are Human and far from perfect. But i can assure you our intentions are of the Highest Nature and take responsibility for all and everything that happens under my Direction. I look forward to your response, or Phone call.

Concerned Owner, Erik Bryan