Complaint Review: precision carpet care and restoration

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2011

• Reported By: Tim — FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina U.S.A.
precision carpet care and restoration
2342 nc 55, west coats north carolina 27521 coats, North Carolina United States of America

precision carpet care and restoration precision carpet care, precision carpet cleaning, jason brown, lori brown, jason and lori brown lies, steal, cheat, abuse, threats coats, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report by Tim Smith

Jason and I had a small business deal, that didnt turn out as we would have liked. He has since posted lies and defamed my character on this and other websites. I would NOT recommend anyone do business with him or his carpet cleaning company. He has in addition to posting lies, called me from a restricted number as a coward will do, and threatened to "knock my f*cking head off" he is a low class individual, dont let the 3 stooges hair cut he has fool you, he is not a nice guy.   I would not recommend letting him in your home, letting him know your phone number, email adress or home adress, i wish he did not know mine. Call anyone but him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/precision-carpet-care-and-restoration/coats-North-Carolina-/precision-carpet-care-and-restoration-precision-carpet-care-precision-carpet-cleaning-ja-749930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on precision carpet care and restoration

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report by Tim Smith

AUTHOR: Jason Brown - (United States of America)

My wife and I bought a puppy from Tim Smith at Smith Family Farms in Cedar Creek NC. He sold us a sick puppy that was dying of parvo within 24hrs of purchase. When we contacted him and realized that he was unwilling to make things right or take any responsibility we went online and saw several bad reviews on him. I left a truthful review not realizing that he would come back and leave terrible false reviews on our company. I have learned a lot by this experience. We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. All anyone has to do is research our company and see ALL the possitive feed back from multiple other customers. Tim Smith still leaves false reviews on our company from time to time and we try to deal with them as they are found. I am sorry we met or ever did any business with this man. Please consider our company for your CARPET CLEANING & WATER, FLOOD DAMAGE NEEDS. Please feel free to check us out online. You can see our many 5star reviews by happy customers by doing a little research on our company. I hope that you will consider our business for your future CARPET CLEANING & WATER DAMAGE NEEDS!