Complaint Review: precision induction cooktop

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Joyce jackson — Southern pines North Carolina United States of America
precision induction cooktop
1755 N. Butterfield rd. libertyville, Illinois United States of America

precision induction cooktop Send me only part of an order but charge me for a complete order libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Order Help

I order three set of the cooktop and was promise three free  which total six sets and I was sent  five set and was charge for sic.

I have call a total of six day and I can only get a recording of the use of the product. I use each of the connect nos. the recording say for different departments.

Never did get a live person

I need a refund or another set.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/precision-induction-cooktop/libertyville-Illinois-60048/precision-induction-cooktop-Send-me-only-part-of-an-order-but-charge-me-for-a-complete-or-933260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on precision induction cooktop

Order Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the PIC. I apologize for the difficulty youve had trying to reach our customer service department. We are in the process of hiring and training additional resources so we may better assist valued customers such as yourself.

If you send an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, we will forward your information to our customer service managers. They will compare your records with our own and correct any inconsistencies they find. Thank you for your patience.